- Q: Where are you located?
- A: 18 W. Main St., Beacon, NY 12508 (We are right next to Brett’s Hardware). Click here for directions. We are about 3 blocks from the Beacon Metro North train station, 1/2-mile from DIA via Beekman Street, and a 1/4-mile from Main Street Beacon. The Beacon FREE LOOP Bus Service: Monday through Saturday all day (6:00am – 9:00pm), from the Beacon Metro-North Station and Dia:Beacon, up to Main Street and to Mount Beacon. Go to the Duchess Tracker web page for more info.
- Q: What are your hours?
- A: We are normally open during these hours:
Monday through Wednesday 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Thursday 5:00pm – 11:00pm
Friday 3:00pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday 12:00pm – 12:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Q: Where can I park?
- A: There is a small parking lot adjacent to the brewery, and street parking along West Main St.
- Q: Is the brewery handicap accessible?
- A: Yes! Our entrance has a ramp access and we have a restroom that is ADA compliant.
- Q: Do you serve food?
- A: Yes! You can see our menu here. Please be aware our kitchen hours close an hour or two before the tap room, but we always have free popcorn available.
- Q: Do you have vegetarian options?
- A: Yes, several.
- Q: Do you have gluten-free options?
- A: Yes in the food category, but we do not serve gluten free beer (yet).
- Q: Do you have outdoor seating?
- A: Yes, we have a patio in front of the tap room.
- Q: Are you kid friendly?
- A: Absolutely, 2 Way is a kid friendly establishment.
- Q: Are you dog friendly?
- A: We love furry friends, unfortunately New York State health code won’t allow them in the tap room since we have a fully functional kitchen, however you can bring your pups to our outside patio.
- Q: I want to book a private event in the 2 Way taproom.
- A: We love to host private events but are limited by our space. Please submit a request via our contact page and we’ll see if we can make accommodations.
- Q: Do you serve anything besides beer?
- A: We serve wine, soda and kids juice boxes.
- Q: Will you sponsor my organization or event?
- A: Maybe! Please submit a request via our contact page.
- Q: I left my credit card/ID/personal item at the brewery.
- A: Give us a call at (845) 202-7334 and we’ll try and locate it and hold it for you to pick up. Alternatively, you can visit us during open brewery hours and a staff member should be able to assist you.
- Q: Can you fill growlers from other breweries?
- A: Yes, we will fill growlers from anywhere with beer.
- Q: Do you have a special events going on at the brewery?
- A: We absolutely do. Thursday – Trivia night, Friday – Game night/Tacos & Beer specials.
- Q: How do I keep up with what’s going on at the brewery?
- A: Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for the latest details. We also have a mailing list.